The MTFC model was established by Patricia Chamberlain and colleagues in 1983. MTFC is:
- An evidence-based practice
- Cost effective
- Implemented internationally
- Focused on treating serious and chronic juvenile offenders
To facilitate adherence to the treatment model, TFC Consultants, Inc., works with communities to identify issues that are likely to affect their ability to successfully implement the MTFC model.
The implementation process includes:
News & Resources
TFC is committed to keeping sites, prospective sites, and the general public aware of the most current information regarding MTFC and supporting current implementation efforts.
- Recent news regarding MTFC
- Most up-to date forms for current sites
- Tips for current teams
- Current and historical publications regarding MTFC implementation